Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Time is Ticking...

Today's quote: Is your vagina listed in the New York City guide books? Because it should be - hottest spot in town. Always open!

So my parents are wondering what the hell I am doing with my life. Honestly, I don't know. I've been playing WoW a lot lately, but how do I tell my old-fashioned Asian parents that? Um, hi Mom and Dad. The reason I haven't called you as much lately is because I've been immersed in this addictive MMORPG and I have no time to do anything else because I've been obsessed with ranking up.

Now they've decided that I'm behind on the career path and also my life path. My brother decided to have a talk with me to let me know that they want me to get my ass in gear. I guess since I'm pushing 26 they think the clock is ticking. Great!