Monday, September 17, 2007

I need a life...

Today's quote: Only one kind... Whoever this person is, he has played World of Warcraft nearly ever hour, of every day, for the past year and a half. Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life.

Sigh. I feel that way! Since I'm taking a break from working for now, I thought I would finally get around to leveling my hunter and pally. It's funny because my hunter was once my main, and I even played her to rank 13. Now, I just find the hunter class too boring for words.

I also had a problem leveling my pally. After leveling my feral druid, the pally seems to kill 10 times more slowly. It seemed intolerable.

My solution? I transferred my pally to a separate account and dual-boxed the hunter and pally together. I thought it was kind of neat to level two toons at once. I'm actually curious how other people do it with three or five toons.

Now, I have three 70s, and I just realized what a pain in the ass it's going to be to gear up all three. I think I am giving up on the hunter and will just focus on the pally.