Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Return to the land of the living

Today's quote: Shady's back.


After spending my time immersed in that devil game for the last month and a half, I have finally hit level 60 and am now just about ready to quit. So what if Otsu isn't dressed in all epics (actually she doesn't even have all her Wildheart), I don't care. I have awakened to find myself surrounded by dust everywhere, a further diminishing eyesight, and bills that are 2 months late on everything. Not to mention my family and friends who were ignored for this long. All I can say is that I'm really sorry.

Anyway, I'm also surrounded by a pile of magazines that date as far back as 3 months ago. So today I tried to get my crap together and paid off all my bills (except for the summer school bill cuz I forgot to file for summer financial aid), and tried to bring back some semblance of order into my life. I almost feel like everything is in a shambles around me...and I'm almost tempted to just re-sign my lease to apartment even thought I really hate it, the realty managing company, and the thin walls.

I hope people are doing fun stuff for the summer-- I plan to make a trip to Chicago sometime and maybe also Minneapolis. Any suggestions on what to do in Chicago?