Thursday, March 30, 2006

Any Takers?

Today's quote: There is no such thing as coincidence, just the illusion of coincidence.

I've hit the beginning stages of desperation. Therefore, I visited the bookstore and perused the career aisle looking for tips. I skimmed What Color is Your Parachute, 250 Interview Questions, Finding the Career For Your Personality, and a few others. More information shouldn't hurt, right? The only problem is, now I feel overwhelmed, especially when some of the sources contradict each other as to what to do or how to do something.

One thing I read was that the average time it takes to find a new job is 19 weeks. Eeeeek!!!! In the meanwhile, I've hit rock bottom, and do not have any money after having paid rent for April to that evil, godforsaken complex called Seville. I hope that place burns down.

I wish I could be a writer for a living.