Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Summer sun, something's begun

Today's quote: That won't work. I'm already a woman.

Summer is here! I don't really care what my grades are as long as I pass. I'm just glad to get these core classes over with so that I can really learn something interesting. I'm determined to have my fun this summer before I have to start my summer classes. I honestly wish that I didn't have to take the summer classes, but I'd heard from several people that it would be good to get PR out of the way to try to lighten my next semester, and also other classes to boost my gpa.

Otherwise, this will be the perfect opportunity to catch up on movies, play some WoW, maybe try out Guild Wars and Ragnarok, and just kick back and relax. Next week I'm visiting my parents and I know my dad is going to take me fishing. Ha.

Oh yeah, I guess I should look for another place to live too.