Thursday, March 22, 2007

Britney, Britney

Today's quote: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

It's sad to see the smoking ruins of Britney's career. I remember when she was on top of the world, being one of the first to spawn the teen pop queen scene.

Where did it all go? Today, she is saddled with a number of atrocities: a hideously unattractive bald head, two kids, possible bankruptcy, an imminent divorce, and a recent stay in a rehab facility. Actually, what am I saying? The divorce is probably the best thing that has happened to her since breaking up with Justin.

I was listening to the radio, and the show's question of the day was "If you could pick one celebrity to have neutered or spayed, who would it be?" Most of the flood of callers picked our lil miss here. What I find funny is that people don't consider the fact that Kfed himself has any number of children out there by different women. If anyone should be neutered, it should be Kfed, since he obviously doesn't know the meaning of birth control.

Something about this whole chronicle of events reminds me somewhat of Whitney Houston's downfall via her ex-husband. One can only imagine how either of these women would have fared without the evil influence of their men.