Friday, May 04, 2007

Stealth move out

Ok. After I emailed my roommate saying that the installation of the blinds had woken me up, she replied saying that she and her bf and finished the whole process well before 10. The fact that she just denied everything made me snap. I'd had enough.

I rushed out from work and went to the bank. She hadn't cashed my rent check yet, so I put a stop payment on it. I called a couple friends for an emergency favor--to help me move out. After I got home from work yesterday I proceeded to move out. I wanted to do this without a nasty confrontation from her or her bf, so my friend and I rushed back and forth taking all my stuff down to our cars.

It took us about 2 hours, but we managed to finish and leave before she even got home. I left her keys inside her condo. I also emailed her a long letter listing all the broken promises as grounds for voiding the lease. All in all, I've been pretty stressed out because of her.

Now all my stuff is jumbled up everywhere. Plus, I left a pair of shoes there. At least I won't have to see the witch or her H3 bf anymore.