Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Bored Smored

Alright...is it just me or what, because I can't seem to relax at all? I keep flitting from activity to activity without being able to keep my mind on anything for very long. I brought a book home to read while I'm here, but the very thought of moving my eyes across yet more printed words makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Alas, will I become like my attorneys, who told me they didn't read anything for fun for 10 years after law school?

So why is it, when I had no time or business going shopping or running errands during the school semester that I found a million things to do, but now that I have all the time in the world I want to lay around and stare at the wall?

I can't even seem to keep my focus on a movie for long enough. I end up just taking naps all the time, plus sleeping like 10 hours every night. Maybe the lack of sleep from the semester is catching up with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i understand. i'm looking forward to doing shit after graduation (and thanks to bush, I do mean NOTHING because I have no job).