Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Onward ho

Woke up this morning...felt really disoriented from sleeping too much. Well, too much for me: 7 hours. Now I feel groggy and semi-drugged. I need to study for crim today, especially since it's my worst subject. Somehow, I do not feel very concerned about it, maybe because it's a take-home final? Anyway, all I can say is that I survived torts! Yesterday, I had to quash the urge to scream "I SURVIVED TORTS!" every time someone asked me how I was doing, or if I was ok, etc. I still feel the remnants of feeling really really drained but strangely wired at the same time. Now if I could just get my eye to stop twitching.

4 comments:

Edward Jones said...

If I could just get myself to study! I've been sitting here all morning with my crim outline and book in front of me but have my eyes even floated over a page once? Hell no! I've been on the internet (like right now), getting snacks, going to the bathroom, staring into space. (self bitch-slap) Get with it!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear someone else feels the same about crim. I got ready to study and didn't know what to do! I think after trying to hold so much info in my head for Torts, anything else seems much more doable.
good luck. :)

Anonymous said...

As a female, you might want to consider changing the title of this entry.

hufflepuffer said...

I have tried to study for crim all day, and still haven't succeeded. It's just not happening! I think my brain has gone into auto-shutdown mode. It thinks I'm already on break.