Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Just breathe

Woosah....

Ok, we're officially into our last week before finals. I really don't know what to do at this point. I almost feel that there is so much to study that I don't know where to start because it is so overwhelming. Every minute seems so precious to me that I even begrudge the time I spend sleeping. I feel hard-pressed to not run around like some chicken with its head cut off trying to study everything at once. I will be so relieved when the Contracts final is over. You know there is going to be some serious drinking on the 17th and on.

What's weird is that I just want finals to be over, but at the same time I feel sad that classes are over. I felt genuine regret when we clapped for Professor Love today. I know I'll be taking one of her classes in the future because I think she's an excellent teacher. I also think Cain was a great Intro teacher to have too. Oddly, I didn't really feel all that sad when property was over, I just felt more relieved than anything.

I wish there was some way I could skip around in time, so that I could skip our farewells to our teachers, skip ahead to finals, and then skip ahead to home.

Ok...must study before law night. Is there even law night tonight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ILG, sorry to use you for your blog, but I just wanted to let everyone know about the Birthday Extravaganza Friday at 8:00 at Third Base (Field House). Come help Ariane & me celebrate and relax a little before finals. Beverages will be provided :) Hope to see everyone there!
-Mandy

hufflepuffer said...

No problem! Sounds like a lot of fun, definitely can't miss a last opportunity to drink before the onslaught of finals.