Thursday, April 21, 2005

Crybaby

Today's quote: Welcome the rich man, he's hard for you to miss. His butt keeps getting bigger, so there's plenty there to kiss!

Omg, just spend the last 20 minutes crying. I had an early dinner, which started with an appetizer of a small cup of chili with a hot pepper on the side. I picked up the pepper with my fingers and ate some of it, and after dinner I went home and took a nap. I'd forgotten to take my contacts out, so when I woke up they were all gummy. This is what led me to the fatal step: I took out the contacts and rinsed them with solution and put one of them back in. It hurt like a MOFO. Then I tried to take it back out which only aggravated it more. I guess I didn't wash my fingertips thoroughly enough, because my eye has never felt such extreme burning pain before. So after shedding a copious amount of tears, and much rinsing of the offending contact and hands, I finally put the contact back in and gritted my teeth. It was impossible to completely get all of it off because it still hurt, but eventually subsided. Maybe my bitchy roommate was right, I need to live in a bubble b/c I hurt myself in the most ridiculous ways.

But on the plus side, I had the cheapeast dinner ever, at Lone Star on 2nd Ave. Is it ave or st? You know, the street Peking Buffet and Applebee's is on, the hwy. Anyway, they have the most fantastic hot links, 2 for $3.49. I asked them to make hot dogs out of them, which they did at no extra charge. I am such a sucker for a good hot dog, and I loooove hot links. So far, this is the only place I've found in the entire city with a decent wiener on the menu. Just remind me not to handle their peppers with my bare fingers again.