Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Moooooo..

Today's quote: "How many people are having an orgasm right now?" Fifteen.


Props to MN 3L guy, who said,
>>Half the problem with finals is the wankers who run around babbling about it (i.e. "OMG my outline is like so like not done like OMG." OR "I spend my life studying 24-7")

Here's what you do: take it easy. Don't care what others do. I think it's best to not talk to others during finals. (This may be easier for me since I hardly ever talk to them anyway--I can have a better conversation with the retarded guy at Fuddrucker's.)

If you want to really fuck with people, carry around a stack of paper the last week of classes and call it your "outline."<<
Puhahaha. You're awesome.

Yeah, seriously. As soon as I walk into school it's like getting rammed in the gut with stress. I see people running around talking about their outlines, and how much they have done, or what's even worse is seeing some people who have their finished outlines in class flipping through them as the professors are giving their closing speeches. It's all well and good for them, but it makes me feel sick to my stomach. Of course, then you have to deal with your friends. Some of them don't seem to care, and you wonder what planet they're on, and some of them are running like chickens with their heads cut off babbling about some inconsequential crap, and you wonder what planet they're on. As someone's desktop background says, "Shut the fuck up." One of my friends has gone back to smoking like a chimney, and every time I see him I wonder if he's going to have a nervous breakdown. One day I'm just gonna have to slap him silly to get him to shut up about goddamn outlines. I can only expend so much of my own energy trying to calm people down, but after a while it's too much and I just want to run away and hide myself from this mess.

Well I was actually sad that civ pro is over, and I thought that his personally made evals were hilarious. He's such a nice guy that I'm sure I'll take some other class with him in the future. Last year when he taught civ pro he only gave out 9 C's, which is doing quite well in a class of our size. Hopefully I won't be one of those 9 this year.