Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So far, so good...

Today's quote: Revenge may be wicked, but it's perfectly natural.

Alright, here's the comprehensive list of the logos and brands matched up so far. There are only a few left that have not been solved. I have so many people asking me what letters are which brands that I've decided to post the results gathered till now.

A=?
B= ABC
C=Canon
D=Glad
E=?
F=Ruffles
G=Lego's
H=Yahoo!
I=Bic
J=Jif
K=?
L=Google
M= Samuel Adams Brewing
N= NASA
O=Kinko's
P=UPS
Q=Dairy Queen
R=Walgreen's
S=Sony
T=Citibank
U=Blockbuster
V=Volvo
W=?
X=Twixx
Y=Lay's
Z=Zenith

We still don't have A, E, K, and W. Wow, overall this group effort thing is working out pretty well. The only hard one I got was the "R", don't ask me how I guessed that. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't get Blockbuster, and I used to work for that devil. Ugh. Mostly all of the ones I'd gotten on my own are food brands. You can tell what I'm staring at most of the time.