Thursday, January 27, 2005

Eavesdropping shamelessly

Yes, I know it's very bad to eavesdrop, but if someone is speaking so loudly that you can't help but hear, then...
I'll go listen to some Britney Spears as punishment.

I thought it was funny that shortly after someone posted the excerpt from Andrew's blog (the one where he talks about making Editor-in-chief of the Law Review) as a comment to one of my entries, I happened to be behind him at the library. It was rather astonishing to hear the same words spewing out of his mouth almost verbatim. Until then, I'd been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, since everyone vents on their blog now and then their most private thoughts. Well, not so anymore. Apparently, he is also taking 19 units this semester, so he's very very stressed. Judging from his own evaluation of the chance that he'd actually become Editor-in-chief, I'm guessing he's taken some of those comments on that entry to heart.

No comments: