Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What's that smell?

I've noticed a weird odor when I walk into the library lately. It has taken me a couple of days, but now I know what it is. It's the smell of fear and panic. I notice groups of people huddled anxiously around references, or even worse, totally clogging an entire aisle between bookcases, so that you can't even get anywhere near the source that you might need too. That's ok, I'll just come back later, when some of them go home and I can have the library to myself again.

Btw, I had a totally different entry prepared for today, but when I tried to blog about it, the damn website froze, and then lost my entire entry.

Has anyone else noticed how Wetlaufer can't make up his mind whether to say civ pro is a blizzard, or a forest grove?

Apparently, he's not the only one who likes the tree metaphor. I heard my con law professor telling us to search out the limbs and roots of the tree. What is it about our teachers? You know when I leave law school all I'll remember is something about a bunch of trees, picking up a turkey if I drop it, and running marathons.

No comments: