Monday, January 10, 2005

First day of class again

Sigh...first day of classes again, and my schedule is even worse than it was last semester. Now I have 3 classes a day 3 days a week. Talk about sucking!

I still haven't recovered from last semester, and I have no idea how I'm going to keep up with the reading load for three classes all the time.

I thought our civ pro professor was funny when he proceeded to tell us about his dead partner Boom Boom(?) (apparently Boom Boom was short and stout...this made me giggle in class because it made the guy sound like a teapot) who died of a heart attack in the office from days of yore. My friends and I were all looking at each other in confusion, because it seemed disconnected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's not, he's supposedly one of the worst. He has the same problem a lot of professors at Iowa have... Alzheimer’s and an inability to prepare for class