Sunday, November 21, 2004

Emotions running high

As it gets down to the wire, the atmosphere is fraught with anxiety and people are acting erratically left and right. I myself had two fights with my best friend just this week, and we'd never had a fight before. I'm not easily prone to crying, but I find myself turning on the waterworks at just about anything. One of my college friends was nice enough to send me a care package and I burst into tears when I read the card. At this point someone could tell me that my hair was short and I would cry. It's that ridiculous. I know everyone is really stressed at this point what with trying to study for finals and trying to prepare resumes to send out for summer jobs, but I think we should all remember to relax. I can't get anything done when I'm in my panic mode, and I feel like I'm running a losing race against the clock. It's just not worth it to live like this, and I'm not doing myself any favors working myself into an early heart attack.

To top it all off, I had nightmares of property all night. I was solving future interest problems all night in my dreams, and at one point I was talking in my sleep and woke myself up saying "vested remainder subject to complete divestment." It's a sick, sick world when you can't even escape school in your sleep.

No comments: