Saturday, November 13, 2004

I love Saturdays

Saturdays...the one day of the week I can get up late without feeling guilty for sleeping in. Of course, Saturdays are also really busy since this is the day I've let all my errands pile up for (living like a filthy pig for the rest of the week). At this point I'm usually running out of underwear, have nothing to eat in the fridge except for suspicious green stuff, and my books are scattered indiscriminately with my clothes all over my apartment. Gross, huh? I'm guessing if you don't know who I am by now you will recognize me from this description of my apartment.

Other than doing errands, Saturdays are great b/c I can totally waste time and not feel pressured like I usually do on Sundays. For instance, I was on the phone for 1 hour and 40 minutes with my sister. I was basically listening to her wondering what she was going to do today, and then complain how pathetic her life was because she was watching an infomercial on a Saturday morning. I was thinking, how pathetic does that make me, seeing as how I'm on a long-distance phone call listening to her watch an infomercial.

No comments: