Sunday, November 21, 2004

My little psychotic moments

Gawd, I hope I don't get called on in any of my classes tomorrow. What I really mean is, I hope I don't get called on in property, since I know I won't get called on in torts.

I've never told anyone this, but whenever I get called on I imagine a force-field around me, and the professor shooting little laser beams at me trying to find the chinks in my armor. When I answer something right, I think, "Ah ha! I blocked your move. Show me what you got!!", and in my mind I see a mini-me with a force-field around her and a battle shield with sword in hand deflecting blows. Of course, if I answer something wrong I just hang my head in shame while mini-me is getting her ass kicked. It's gotta be wrong to see the professor as the enemy.

I don't know if I was always this crazy or if law school has caused me to temporarily go insane.

No comments: