Saturday, March 19, 2005

Dungeon deja vu

Today's quote: Uh huh, hasta la vista Schwartzennegro!

I'm so sad. It seems way too early to be back in the bowels of this dungeon. I forgot that there would be a midterm on Monday, so I think I'm screwed. Oh well. Let's see if the professor is game for living up to his "I'll give the test as many times as it takes you to pass."

It's so weird coming back to school. I feel as if I've been in a tunnel for a long time, and now I'm re-emerging into the light. I have no idea what's going on with the news, my friends, my family, nada. Well, my parents tried to call me a couple of days ago while I was playing WoW, but I was distracted since I was in mid-fight, and my mom got mad and hung up on me. How childish is that? I'd told them I would call back after, but apparently that wasn't good enough for her highness. I didn't bother calling back. Mothers. I tell you, can't live with 'em, and you can't divorce 'em.

Btw, anyone know of a good restaurant around here to try?