Friday, March 18, 2005

Someone cut me off

Today's quote: When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about. And that was the beginning of fairies.

OMG... must stop playing World of Warcraft. Everyday I sit here at my desk fully intending to study, and only take breaks to play, but it's not turning out like that at all. The first day I hit lvl 7, the second day lvl 11, and today I'm at lvl 13. I've been cutting down on the time I spend playing, but even when I'm not playing I'm thinking about how much I want to play. Sick. I even dreamt last night that I was in the game. In the game, mind you, not playing the game. I woke up all exhausted because I'd been fighting huge spiders and timberlings all night. Ugh.

On the other hand, just bought a new computer. It's going to get here next Thursday. I'm psyched, because then I can get rid of this last reminder of my ex. It comes with an lcd monitor, so I'm thinking I'm going to have a dual monitor setup going on. I'm wondering if it's going to be weird, because my older lcd has about a 10ms slower response time. Good lord, how geeky can I get?