Friday, March 04, 2005

It's a Beautiful Day

Today's quote: You come in here with a skull full of mush and you leave thinking like a lawyer.


Ok, it's a beautiful day, marred only by the stress of researching for this stupid memo. Oops, I meant brief. I've been bitching about the memo for so long that it's stuck on me. Well, a brief really is just a long one-sided memo, right? Same thing.

I just came back from walking Angry Little Iowa Law Dog. Or rather, being dragged along by her. It never fails to amaze me how much energy she has. I know I present a funny sight running helter-skelter after this little 5lb dog. She's on a leash, but I hate choking her against it, so when she starts running, I have to too. I guess she's got me wrapped around her little paw. Maybe I should rename her Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.

I wonder if she's in heat? I haven't had her spayed, which never was really an issue before. However, this time we passed another woman walking her dog, and the dog kept lunging at mine. Anyone know of any cheap places a starving law student could take her to get spayed?