Wednesday, March 09, 2005

To work, or not to work...

Today's quote: I learned everything I know about being a woman from gay men. I learned all about sex from gay men. I kind of have sex like a gay man. I act like a gay man most of the time, actually.


Since I may not be able to get a job for next summer, I guess the next step is to maybe look for an RA-ship. But if I want to write for one of those journals it would be really hard to be a RA too. Now, as most of my friends can testify, I am one lazy bastard. I don't know if I could even handle one of those, let alone both.

Ok, I know I'm officially stressed. My hair is falling out in clumps again. The last time this happened I was prescribed Prozac because I wasn't sleeping for days.

I think I'm becoming addicted to VH1's hottest celebrity bodies show. So get this, Jada Pinkett Smith while training for the Matrix was working out like crazy. The woman is barely 5ft tall, and she can bench 170lbs. That's one LostInIowa.