Thursday, March 17, 2005

Good to be back

Today's quote: Would you wait around to find out if it's just a necklace, or if it's sex and a necklace, or if worst of all it's a necklace and love? Would you stay, knowing life would always be a little bit worse? Or would you cut and run?


Well, it's good to be back. It's always awesome taking a trip somewhere, but there's no place like home. Nowhere feels quite as comfortable as home, since you can't just walk around naked after a shower, or eat wherever you want to.

And what's this drama with the blogs? I really can't help but wonder if this whole blog thing is morphing into something very complicated, probably with consequences as yet unforeseen. I've asked my friends at other law schools to see if the blog thing has seized them as completely, and they've said no. Interesting.

Otherwise, spring break simply has not lasted long enough. At least I've stocked up on movies. Saw Ray, Collateral, White Chicks, The Girl Next Door, Boys Don't Cry (this made me bawl). Now if I could squeeze in a bunch more since I'm sure it'll be quite a while till I have time again. I've also become alarmingly addicted to playing World of Warcraft. No wonder I've been gaining weight so quickly; all I do is study for class, then play computer games, and eat buffalo wings and pizza all the time.