Saturday, February 19, 2005

Balancing Act

Today's quote: Motherfucking cocksucker motherfucking shit fucker what am I doing? What am I doing? I don't know what I'm doing.

The thing I wonder is, how do people work in other aspects of life along with law school? Last semester I was much more obsessed with studying, because I was afraid I was going to flunk out of school. As a result, I let my relationship, health, and social life slide straight to hell. How do people do it? I just don't understand. There are days when I feel as if I don't even have the time to eat, let alone think about taking care of my appearance, eat right, remember to call my parents and sister, friends' birthdays. You know, the works.

I must be the most inefficent student ever. This semester, the situation has flip-flopped around, and now my schoolwork is suffering because I simply like doing other things better. There are people I'd rather spend my time hanging out, errands I'd rather do, hell I'll even clean my toilet rather than study. I feel as if I'm walking a tightrope, if I fall off on one side, I'll have a teacher calling me on the fact I haven't studied, but on the other side I'll end up neglecting everything else. What to do, what to do.

Some hate mail to a man who thinks he's fantastic.