Monday, February 21, 2005

Tick tock, tick tock...

Today's quote: Is that... is that hair gel?

Days like this, when it's gray and dreary outside, I can barely keep my eyes propped open. It was all I could do to not snore openly in civ pro today. Today is the sort of day when you stare at the clock every other minute, and then swear, b/c it's only been one minute since the last time you looked. In fact, that's probably the most interesting thing that's going on in class, just your little jack-in-the-box game with the clock. Yay.

And of course, wouldn't you know it, on the day when you're already about to yawn in their faces, the professors go over the time. Most days, I can barely drag my lazy ass out of bed to go to class, let alone sit still for more than the exact duration of each class, a.k.a. what I like to think of as what I contracted for as a law student here. And I get resentful when I think about the fact that my extra time given to the class is not met by any additional consideration from the professor, nooo. All we pretty much get is a guarantee that it'll happen again.

Well here's a pic to liven up the day: one reason why you should not drink, especially not in front of your friends. Just a warning to everyone who gets hammered every weekend, I might be out one night taking pics...